Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I deal with guy friends who treat girls like crap?

A couple of my guy friends are being such manwhores to these girls I hang out with. The girls say I'm special because I'm really nice to them. How can I get my guy friends to real gentlemen?How can I deal with guy friends who treat girls like crap?
You can't. They'll have to learn their own lessons. And they will.How can I deal with guy friends who treat girls like crap?
aw ddude thats prolly not going to happen


everyone is different u cant really change a guy its mostly the girls job but u can give it a try





but the fact that u stand out infront of these girls just make u LOOK even better


so u can take advantage of it


or u can .. b the nice guy u are and continue





but least ur standing out from ur manhore friends

No comments:

Post a Comment