Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with friends?

Hey I have a problem with friends........


How do I deal with my unwanted friends?


you see i use to be a little miss bad girl but now im not.....


I dont want to hurt her that much i just want to do with slowly...


Its not that I hate her its just to hard for me to be with her pls help me to do this well and not be bad to her plss i need your helpHow to deal with friends?
Just say what u think about her....that's good thing....!say the true that's my way deal with my friends.....!!!!good luck...!How to deal with friends?
tell her how u feel if she is your best friend she won't take it badly.
well, if u dont wanna be friends with her anymore i think you should tell her, be honest with her tell her that u dont actually hate her or anything like that but u just dont think u could be friends anymore, i dont understand what u meant by slowly, u mean like not answering her calls and pushing her away %26amp; stuff like that? cos that aint cool at all, just tell her, there is nothing better than honesty in friendship or any relationship whether u wanna keep it alive or not
just tell her that you can't hang out anymore coz your mum needs u to help out at home

No comments:

Post a Comment