Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you deal with Jealous Friends?

I can't help but think that my friends are jealous of me, when it comes to almost every aspect of our college lives. Most of their comments are about my attire, which they think is too ';preppy/casual/well-put together';. One said, ';I make them look bad by the way I dress';, ';they feel weird hanging out with me etc';. I go to parties with them and people (esp. unknown girls) come up to me and introduce themselves...which always angers them. This behavior is annoying. What is your take on it?How do you deal with Jealous Friends?
tell them they need to get over it and you're sorry if you are confident and can dress. And if they don't like it you can make new friends because you don't need people trying to drag you down with them because they are insecure.











please answer mine it's long but i spaced it out so it's not boring and it's very important to me.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>How do you deal with Jealous Friends?
Try to point out to them the good things about there life too. Tell them that even though they are jealous of you and your life seems perfect compared to there's that every ones lives have there ups and downs. Today there life may seem way worse then yours, but in a few days there life might be just as good. No one has a perfect life, and right now there's might seem way worse then yours, but it will get better. It will always get better.
They are not truly your friends if their jealous and make bad comments on how you dress, people who you keep around you that are always jealous of you will only hold you back and get on your nerves, i would say let them be jealous or drop them
They are jealous because you are getting all the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment