Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you deal with friends when you feel like they cut you?

I rarely ';host';parties and I often let things slide. Actually I let a lot of things roll off my back. But when something stings - often unexpectedly - it really stings. I had a housewarming party and three friends of mine opted instead to go out with other people for a standard night out of on the town. I consider myself pretty close to these three and just feel cut by them not coming, when they said they would...and then bailed.





It's not the sort of thing that I can ';address'; ';you should have come to my party'; - but I still feel that sense of hurt.





Any suggestions on how to deal with that? They don't owe me...but I still hurt by it...How do you deal with friends when you feel like they cut you?
yes i would be hurt also as these friends you trusted the most.i have not had this done to me but the only thing i can suggest is to ask each of them why they did this? and that it hurt you terribly.if they care about how you're feelings then hopefully they wont do anything like that again if they dont seem to care i would not class these people as my friends any longer.you deserve better
  • mortgage rate
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment