Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you deal with friends that may not be tolerant?

hey, i'm studying in college and I have this new friend. I used to be closed with her but she's really sensitive and hot tempered. If she disagrees to something, she'll just show it so obviously by the way she acts the following days. First, she'll just ignore you as you are invisible. Next, she'll somehow try to pull your self esteem down as if you just block the whole world to move. sigh.


I've been tolerating with her for so long. Why should she shows everytime she doesn't like something or even just a very small matter. We're supposed to be tolerating. Not just me or others.How about her? Dont just show that face of yours..i bet she have try to be tolerant. Friends are about accepting the weakness and tolerating isn't it? I just feel sick of her actions. Sometimes, I thought it is rather childish. She's going to face problems when she's out working or something if she still insist on that. Before that, I thought I have problems when dealing with friends and people. I felt really miserable but feel much better now. How do you guys see it? Thanks for the advice =) I may have my own weakness too and still improving on that. I just want to know what you guys think.How do you deal with friends that may not be tolerant?
Your friend has obviously not grown up yet. Address her with the problem, if she acts childish choose other people to hang around with. You should hang out with people who are going to benefit you. Choose to hang with positive people who will help you grow and experience a beautiful life. Not with someone who is constantly stressing you out and pulling you down. Good luck with your problem, i hope i was a help.How do you deal with friends that may not be tolerant?
Maybe your not tolerant of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment