Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you help a friend deal with their homosexuality?

he gets made fun of everyday because he's gay. what should i tell him, or do to make him feel better about himself?How do you help a friend deal with their homosexuality?
I was pretty messed up myself when I came out. Most people hated me, and those that didn't, didn't actually know me. I regained my friends gradually. What I really liked hearing was:





-These guys are so fuc魏ed up they would make fun of their mum.


-Screw them, they have an IQ lower than a chimpanzee's.


-Don't get a boyfriend with the same name as this idiot. It will suck.


-Pray to God to sh喂t on their souls. (that was nasty but it cheered me up ^^)How do you help a friend deal with their homosexuality?
The only thing you really can do in these situations is to be there for him, and reassure him that people do love him and regardless of what some immature people may say, he is something of value, like all human beings are.





All the best!
Tell him that anyone who makes fun of someone else because of their sexual orientation is not a person worth paying any attention to.





The petty bigots are the ones who are flawed, not him. He shouldn't care what people of that mental and moral caliber have to say.
hmm support him....and maybe find a few groups for him to join i loved support groups and gay teen night when i was younger

No comments:

Post a Comment