Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get a tan and deal with my friends?

Ok so I've tried tanning and I just burn. I've tried tanning lotions and they don't work. My friends make fun of me and another one of my friends for being too white and we get kinda insulted-WE CAN'T ALL BE TAN!!-and they don't care. I wan't to get tanner but i don't know how. At pool parties it's really weird PLEASE HELP!!How do I get a tan and deal with my friends?
u could try a spray-on tan bcuz u dont need sun exposure. ive never done one of those before so i cant verify that they look natural. ive heard they are getting better but ppl still can come out orange. so if u'd rather be orange than white then go ahead, if not u could try it once and see how it comes out. let ur friends have it! tell them theyre being jackasses and need to stop insulting u bcuz how would u like it if u found something unattractive about them and kept saying so. i hate how ppl make fun of pale ppl (i can relate!) and dont get their teeth punched out.How do I get a tan and deal with my friends?
there nt very gud friends then are they!?





best of luck.my wishes to ya!
get a spray tan!
Try a tanning salon.
wow nice friends lol......if u swim in the pool a lot u get tanned b/c it reflexs off the water...
for your friends just act like you dont care theyll eventually stop because they get no satisfaction out of it


or you could always get a spray tan or use bronzer
you could spray tan.


or go to a tanning bed!


spray tanning is waaaay better tho.


:]
I have the same problem and i used to go mystic and when people would ask me ';what level'; or such i made it up because i was embarrassed to have a spray tan. Gradual Tanner is nice too because if it streaks its not too noticable. Lately ive been finding i get a nice glow if i go to a good tanning salon and use the right kind of moisterizes. I have Blaque -thats the name of it- and it does me wonders. You can find them on ebay for a whole lot cheaper than in the salons
hey girl, yeah Same problem


everyone makes comments about how white I am .


This summer my goal is super tan, I pretty much use tanning oil (banana boat dark tan) and just go to the pool everyday.
tannin spray


tannin salon


go swimmin alot


get plenty of sun


%26amp;%26amp; dont forget yur suncreen

No comments:

Post a Comment