Saturday, August 21, 2010

How should I deal with friends that are hypocrites?

Alright, my best friend, Clara, is being a COMPLETE hypocrite. I am now in 8th grade. Let's go to a time line:





5th Grade: I got a cell phone. Clara told me they were stupid.


Now: We both have cell phones. She's all popular: texting, calling people 24/7. I tell her I don't LOVE texting. She calls me weird.





6th Grade: I want an iPod. Clara says they're stupid and useless.


Now: Clara always has her iPod in her purse.





7th Grade %26amp; 8th Grade: Clara says purses are stupid. I agree.


Now: Clara carries around a purse. She says her sister paid her to do it.





8th Grade: Clara says nailpolish is stupid. I paint my nails alot.


Now: Clara paints her nails every week. She says its stupid.





And this is a REALLY FUNNY STORY! *oozing with sarcasm*





Clara started reading Twilight. She said its a great book and she was like in ';love'; with Edward Cullen. After a while, the books start getting popular and they become movies. ';It's stupid and lame,'; she says. ';I only read the 1st and 2nd book. My sister paid me to. It's SOOOO stupid you'd never like it.';





But a few weeks ago, she texted my other friend, Lily, and confessed that she read all the books on her own and they were excellent. Lily told me about it and I confronted Clara. She denied it and we got in a big fight. Clara told Lily she would never tell her anything ever again because of that. Now, she and my other friend, Tara, just taunt and tease Lily for reading Twilight. I detest them both.





Just to annoy Clara, I started reading Twilight. I did not like it one bit. But I pretended I LOVED it, just to get Clara to say she loved it.





I can't help but think the only friend I have is Lily, because she was the one who stayed loyal to me when Clara became ';shadow clara';, as we like to call her hypocrite-ness.





What should I do with Clara? Stop being friends? But we've been friends since 1st grade! What should I do??How should I deal with friends that are hypocrites?
Simply stop spending them with them and no longer take anything they say seriously. That will send a message to these hypocritical friends that you find them annoying.How should I deal with friends that are hypocrites?
Clara and Tara %26lt;=== lol sound horrible for teasing somone who likes twilight. (in my school ppl wd be teasing them) to be honest though they aren't worth it leave em :)
Your making a huge about this. Sorry, but really. People change.


But, when you got a cell phone and then she said she hates them yet gets a cell phone later. She was probably just jealous you had one and said she hates them to you because she thought you were bragging about it. She was just mad that you got one before she did.


If this is truly bothering you thought them just stop hanging out with her then. But really you need to find a way to get over this small flaw of hers. If you two get in a fight over small stuff like that then you might as well end the relationship now, cause you won't be able to go through harder stuff together.

No comments:

Post a Comment