Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i deal with friends that hate my girlfriend?

So i have dated this absolutely amazing girl for the past year and a half. But my friends have always trashed her and said that she takes me away from spending time with ';the homies';. Now this girl happens to be a very high maintenance girl friend. but most girls are anyways and trust me......this girl's worth it. But my friends start even trashing me for going out with her. and the more they do this, the more I start feeling pushed away and unliked by them. So eventually it gets to me and i break up with my girl friend for my friends. and i spend 2 months single. single life has its benefits but i didn't like it as much as my gf and i went back to how it used to be with my friends. Now in this past week i've been talking to my ex and have been hooking up with her and the whole shabang but i can't let my friends know this. or should i tell them? I guess i could always keep her a secret. but then i would have to be living a lie. remember my friends hate the idea of me and this girl together so much, that if they knew i ever went near her some of them would leave my side forever. i have NO idea what to do with them or this girl i reaalllllllyy am in love with. need help.How do i deal with friends that hate my girlfriend?
You need to figure out exactly why it is they don't like her. This is a common reoccuring theme but usually there is an underlying problem and you should ask them and really listen to them, and explain how much you like her. If it really just is that you spend all your time with her, then honestly you should change that around. It's not good to spend all your time with your gf. You do need to make some time with your other friends. And yes, you should tell them that you two are back together. If she really does mean that much to you and you don't want to lose her again then you need to let her know that you DO want people to know you are with her and she's not just some secret.How do i deal with friends that hate my girlfriend?
Are they truly your friends if their trashing your girl friend? Most likely they are jealous,I'm assuming that they don't have girl friends.You need to make a decision,if they are truly your friends then they'll stand by your side.You can't keep breaking up with this girl to play the field and please them.Follow your heart,what is your gut feeling?Do what pleases you.
if they were true friends they would support you either way. my boyfriend's friends trashed me for a year and now they learned to accept that he wants to be with me. i think you should do the same. tell your friends to lay off and stop saying stuff about her. if you love your girlfriend then nobody should take that away from you. if they still do it then they really arent true friends.
If you love the girl then forget what you friends say; is your life; more specially your LOVE LIFE. You should try to spent more time with them though; so they won't feel left out, cus it sounds like you're always with your girlfriend. But don't leave her! sounds like you really love her, and if your friend love you they'll understand.
If you lie about your girlfriend you are soooo crazy!! Since when did these friends become your life manager? Tell them where to go and live your life. If this girl is worth it, your mates will soon get over themselves and find a new 'homie' to trash! x
You need to make a choice. You can either let your ';friends'; determine who date or you can date who you want and tell your ';friends'; to **ck off; I'm pretty sure they will understand that reply. They sound like a bunch of childish jerks.
The girl comes first.


They can't be real friends if they can't be happy for you. Look at it the simplest way... they're jealous and don't have lives of their own.
My ex is doing this to me..


he's keeping me a secret.. (though im keeping him a secret too)


but relly.. choose the girl or the friends..


yur friends sound like jerks


my ex's are.. they broke us up


just follow yur heart okayy?
tell them to F off if they are your freinds they wouldnt be dissing on your girlfreind
Listen, if you really love someone you shouldn't feel as though you can't be with them because of your friends. From my own experience friends come and go through out your life no matter how long you've known each other. And if they were real friends they'd see that you really love her and your serious about her. Dumping her for your friends was the worssse thing you could do because now she's gonna feel horrible that you chose your friends over her. How do you know you won't marry this girl someday? Don't dump her cause your friends. If they still give you **** about it they're not your real friends. And I wouldn't wanna know what they're saying behind your back if they're saying this stuff to your face. Your going to spend the rest of your life with a girl, not your friends. So if you really loved this girl you'd go after her no matter wtf anyonnne thought. You love her, its your life not there's.
  • mortgage rate
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment