Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with friends who made the cheer squad when you didn't!?

ok so a bunch of my friends made the cheer squad and i didn't! Now they are ignoring me and becoming more popular! how am i going to deal!? PLEASE HELP!!!!!How to deal with friends who made the cheer squad when you didn't!?
Honestly i think they are some stuck up snobs. I dont mean to sound rude. But just because your friend didnt make cheerleading team and you did doesnt mean they can treat you like that. I think you need to talk to them about it,and tell them how it makes you feel. I know cheerleaders are kinda popular (im a cheerleader) just before next year of cheerleading practice alot. So you will be really good. My cheerleading tryouts are this week! (wish me luck). But anyways talk to them about it. And if they really start to tick you off then dont talk to them anymore because its their loss. And everyone is gonna get tired of them becuase they are gonna be going around like they are all that and that is gonna get on everyones nerves. Im a cheerleader and i get alone with everyone. And when my friends dont make the team i still talk to them and i tell them that just because they didnt make it doesnt mean they are not good. But eventually your problem will be okay. Just work it out! I hope that helped :)How to deal with friends who made the cheer squad when you didn't!?
Listen to the words to this song.. I feel sad for you.. Sorry you didnt make it..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHOIT1RO鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment