Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with friends?

Well I have a crush on some guy and my best friend knows about this. She is good friends with him and so am I. She constantly though flirts with him and ditches me for him. I have had a crush on this guy for three years and I introduced her to him. I have tried to tell myself I don't like this guy but it is not working. I have also tried to talk with my friend and it didn't really work. What do I do about my friend or the guy?How do you deal with friends?
someone has to pave the way - i think you can like the same guy but if you wanted to pursue your feelings that might complicate things. you can try to be open with your feelings and maybe it would solved the problem.its better that u know your friends opinion to things like this.ok?How do you deal with friends?
date the guy and dump your ';friend'; friends don't leave eachother for a member of the opposite sex and if they do they arn't friends.
Try talking to her again and tell her how you feel about her doing that.
You really can't do anything about either one of them. if your best friend is flirting with someone that she knows that you have a crush on, I would say that she is not a great friend. Think about it...she ditches you for someone that you introduced her to, knowing that you like him? Her ditching you for anyone would be bad enough.


I don't know if the guy knows what is going on or not, so he may be innocent in this whole situation, and who knows what your so called friend says to him.


You can't make yourself ';not like'; someone. So, you'll just have to work your way through that. I would distance myself from both of them even though it's not going to be easy. If you say anything to either one of them, it could make the situation worse.


You're in a hard position, but sometimes life does you that way.


Somehow it will work out for the best. Just hang in there.
Perhaps she wants him... because you want him... So, stop talking about your feelings with HER and start things off with HIM. The more time you let pass, the more it'll torture you and the closer they'll get.

No comments:

Post a Comment