Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with indecisive friends?

all my friends are reluctant. For example, we're going snowboarding tomorrow morning but they're not even contacting me i've gotten like 2 one word texts from each of them when we're suppose to be going on a 200 mile trip tomorrow morning... what's wrong with them? Obviously I don't want to be friends with them but it seems as though they're always nice just to get stuff from me... how do I fix this smartly like do it to them worse or how do I let them know I no longer want to be friends with out saying it directly?How do I deal with indecisive friends?
If you don't want to be friends with them then why are you going on a snowboarding trip with them?





And what stuff are they getting from you?How do I deal with indecisive friends?
Don't wait for anyone. Tell them if they don't show up by ___ time, you're going with out them. If you don't want to be friends with them in the future, stop contacting them or making plans. But only do this if they're not good friends. If someone's a good friend and you feel you need to ';break up'; with them, actually tell them--don't pull a cowardly disappearing act.

No comments:

Post a Comment