Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with friends rejecting me?

Over the past few months I have really not been myself. I tend to get angry or depressed when certain things happen. I've been trying to figure out for a while now why and I've realized it is because I have been feeling socially rejected by my friends. Whether its them making fun of me, treating me like less of a person or on occasion forgetting to ask me out with them it makes me sad and angry. I have once or twice while drinking with them, yelled and almost hit a friend for something they did weeks before. I've tried talking to them about how they seem to pick on me and they usually tell me that I'm overreacting and we all just pick on each other.


I find that I'm being left out of their social group sometimes. When out driving I'm stuck in the backseat alone while the other 3 are upfront. Tonight for instance they decided to go out to a club when they knew very well that I could not afford to go out right now. They went without me and told me to have a goodnight by myself.


Does anyone else have this problem or am I completely alone?


I'm not really sure how to deal with this as these are supposed to be my best friends and I am not really sure if I should talk to them, or try to find some new friends. How to deal with friends rejecting me?
im dealing with this too. trying to get new friends


and hopefully things will get better once school startsHow to deal with friends rejecting me?
I have heard of a situation like this before, on campus





where one guy was rejected by some other guys.





They had the problem first of all, in a situation like that,





move on and get some other real friends.





It happens......................3 jerks that is the best





description.....wrong type of friends amigo
IF U CANT BEAT EM, JOIN EM.
you should get some more friends, but that doesn't mean you have to ditch your old ones,


lots of people go through something like this
i know how you feel. dump the losers and find friends more worthy of your company
i once had a friend like that i dnt anymore





i think you should find new friends
well try to be nice, and act like someone they would really accept. try to control ur anger and be more intelligent. wordup!
Dude friends come and go, Im having similar problems myself.


What I can tell is these guys sound like jerks and are probably getting a kick out of seeing how annoyed they can make you.


Make some new friends and if by then your old ';friends'; are being cool to you and actually inviting you to things then hang out with them as well.


Personally what I do when people treat me like crap I stay friends with the person in the group who is treating you the best and disown the rest.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment