Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do u deal with friends like mine?!?

i know this girl bob ,, she lies a lot and kinda thinks shes the smartest .. shes one of those friends who only talk to u when their bored or when no body is around to chat with .. we do get along and laugh all day but i know shes only doing it because shes bored she gets bitchy from time to time .. sometimes she looks for fights then i say '; **** it'; i leave never call again after a while she calls and wanna start being friends but we keep doing the same thing when ever shes bored she chats i aint her backup friend .. i dont need that ***** i got enough friends its just other friends will be like '; howcome u dont talk to her anymore what did she do '; i dunno what to say ..plus sometime she uses me to get her stupid ugly *** looking bf jealous dont get me wrong i dont want to go out with her i dont date bi girls ..


and there is guy kevin my friend for long time when he talks to me i reply and we chat but when i talk to him hes like '; be right back'; then never come backHow do u deal with friends like mine?!?
Some people are interested mainly in themselves. It sounds like your friend is like that. We can't change people so you could finish the friendship altogether or accept it for what it is; a part time friend. I have had a few friends over the years that want a shoulder to cry on, but are never there when I need one. Some I was willing to accept them knowing that; others I didn't bother with. You need to chose. As far as Kevin goes, does he initiate conversation? If he does, ask him why he says brb and doesn't come back. Tell him it's ok if he doesn't want to chat but to be honest. Good luck!How do u deal with friends like mine?!?
I would look for better friends.
I can't decide if you are girl or guy
What would I do? Get out of that friendship! You don't need to live like that when you have the choice to get out. Friends are supposed to be people that build you up and really care about you. It sounds like this girl doesn't care about you at all. You can do better.
u expect me to read all that???no thanx

No comments:

Post a Comment