Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do u tell ur boyfriend that when ur at his house visiting with him that u dont want to deal with friends

Well it seems like when im there i have to deal with his frineds being there playing games with him from the time they get there until the time they go to bed at 2 or 3 in the morning and its the same old games and then its like we dotn get to spend anytime together b/c his friends r always around but when he is here we have all the time in the world together b/c my friends dont come over when he is here b/c they think that should be our time to spend together since we dotn get to see each other alot just when he can make it down or i can go up there and i dont knwo how to explain that to him with him thinking that i dont want him to have friends or to hang out with them when im with him b/c thats not what i mean its just not something that i know how to explain to himHow do u tell ur boyfriend that when ur at his house visiting with him that u dont want to deal with friends
Ok... lets see... I would say to him something along the lines of Hunny we dont get to spend too much time together so the time we do get I would love it if it was just you and me... I dont want to seem like a nag or anything but I would love it if maybe we can have a nite alone when I go to visit you... I know your friends are important to you and I totally understand that I just wish we could spend our time together... I dont think that is too much to ask....


I dont know maybe something like that would work...good luck!!!How do u tell ur boyfriend that when ur at his house visiting with him that u dont want to deal with friends
Let him know. Tell him his friends are stupid and you can't stand being around them.
tell him that u want you guys time to be just that and that u dont mind his friends just sometimes u just want to be with him,
ask him to go to ur house. if he invites you to his house say, i would love to but i want to be alone, are ur friends gonna be there? just be casual about it

No comments:

Post a Comment