Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you deal with change friends?

Idk. Im starting to see my friends changing on me from left to right. Either it's because they're dating someone or just randomly ignoring me. It's weird because I've been through this so many times, yet why does it still make me sad at the end?How do you deal with change friends?
I guess they mean to you more than you mean to them, they shouldn't put relationships before friends... If your friend isn't there for you when they're in a relationship, they're not true friends. I hate when people ignore me, but I deal with it sometimes. I just go make new and better friends who will actually treat me like a friend instead of treating me like crap. Don't bury yourself in dirt, and don't let yourself be treated like dirt. Go make new friends, and if your ';friend'; actually cared, he/she will go back to you and apologize, AND mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment