Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with immature friends?

So I have a good amount of friends. They are fine for school, but whenever I hang out with them otherwise, they just sit and do nothing. Even when we have paid for an activity. Also, I cannot tell them anything remotely serious because they all just start giggling indefinitely. Then they will tease me about whatever it is I wanted to talk about. What should I do?How do I deal with immature friends?
ask them why they cant take you seriously and say you dont appreciate it, if they still dont stop then trying becoming friends with a more mature crowdHow do I deal with immature friends?
Be careful in speaking to them and don't look annoyed when meeting them.
glare and say i am serious now stop ur giggling ur being annoying or get new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment