Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with friends moving away?

I'm 20 years old and I'm a kind of shy person and for me to make friends it takes alot and once i open up to people i become attached and care about them as if theyre a part of my family. Ever since I was young I had a huge fear of rejection and abandonment. Over the last year and a half I have had 3 of my friends move to florida [i live in pennsylvania], 2 move to new york, 1 move to south carolina, 1 move to california, and 2 die. So I only have like 3 good friends left...and I just found out today that one of my friends and her daughter are moving to tennessee in a few weeks. I try to keep in touch with my friends that moved by talking on the phone/online but its not the same as when their around. What are some things i can do to cheer up and not feel so lonely, it feels like everyone just wants to leave me. Please dont just say go make some friends because I try, i'm just not a very social/talkative person. And alot of activities that i like to do, require having lots of people with you [like sports and games]How to deal with friends moving away?
just keep in touch though email, texting, talking, and visiting them as often as you can is most all you can do...








mine plz? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment