Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with friends that betray you?

Do you continue to be their friend and keep them at arm's length or do you cut them out of your life and move on?How to deal with friends that betray you?
Ask yourself this. Is their friendship, worth dealing with the betrayal? If not, ignore them, and move on. If it is, then you have to try to work things out.How to deal with friends that betray you?
move on...a friend does not betray
It depends what they did but most of the time I cut them out of my life and move on...
I've had this situation before when I was in the 5th grade. And even though she tried to get me to be her friend again I still didn't want to. She may do it again
It happened to me last summer and i cut him outa my life until he apologised to me in February
There is only one option. You get them back. You don't deserved to be betrayed.





They deserve nothing less. If you let them betray you and you do nothing to get back at them....then you are not much of a person. You have to stand up for yourself.
Get some unholy revenge!
friends?


no, friends do not do that,


look up the meaning of friendship, then you decide.


it surely isn't what you think
I have just had a similar experience over the last few months. I suggest either move on and don't look back because friends shouldn't do things that hurt like that. Or you can talk to your friend about what they did and give them a chance to apologize for what he/she did. If your friend doesn't apologize or take responsibility of their actions then not a friend you want in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment