Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with friends retardness?

so my best friend is one of those girls who likes to have all the guys like her even if she has and would never have any interest in them at all.





its so annoying.





the other day we were hanging out with a few guys and ones house. and im laying on the couch and 2 of the guys go to get something and my friend goes with them. leaving me and this guy mark who ive talked to before, so are kinda friends but not really.





so he says something funny so im laughing right as she comes into the room. and she looks from me to mark and then makes this pissy face.





and i know she thinks its cause im flirting with him, which i wasnt.





but if i was it shouldnt even matter because i KNOW she has zero interest in him.





how do i deal with her being like this sometimes?





thanks for answers.How to deal with friends retardness?
She is what we call the ';practice girl';.


You should appreciate her more.How to deal with friends retardness?
Tell her that shes not being fair, and thats your aloud to like someone if you want (even though i know you didnt like like this guy) tell her to step down sometimes.
That is a sign of very low self esteem. On her part.
Talk to her about it.
get another friend
First of all, there is no such word as retardness. Look it up if you don't believe me.





Secondly, your rambling incoherent sentences are hard to follow so I'm not sure what it is exactly that you want.





Lastly, if your ';friend'; treats you like this maybe you should find a new friend.
One don't say she's retarded because that's offensive to people who are deemed mentally unstable or the relatives of those people.


And two every girl is going to pretend they don't like the person they do and pretend to like others in front of their friends so how do you know that's not the case, why not talk to her about it instead of a bunch of people you don't know?
Oh great, you're friend is an attention wh*re who wants all the guys to want her even though she doesn't have any interest in them whatsoever. Awesome!!


Girls like that really get on my nerves, and I think that they treat guys like garbage because they lead all the guys to believe that they ARE interested in them because those girls are constantly flirting with or teasing them. It's kind of pathetic, actually, and is indicative of low self esteem, or self- obsession. I think it's a totally immature way for girls like your friend to get an ego boost, and it's totally selfish of her to be acting that way because she only cares about herself, and how good she feels about herself because ';OMG all the guys totally want meeee!!' and she isn't thinking about (or caring) whether or not she is hurting these guys by leading them on and teasing them.





If I were you, I would try to talk with her about it as maturely as possible. There is no way that she isn't going to be offended though, so when she DOES get offended, try not to allow the situation to escalate into a huge, obnoxious, retarded argument.


Say something along the lines of:


'Hey, (whatever her name is), there is something that i would like to talk to you about, do you have some time to talk?' And then say something like:


';Well, here's the thing; you know that you are a really good friend of mine. I really like hanging out with you, and you are tons of fun to talk to and go places with, and I really am very glad that we are friends. I really value our relationship and care about you a lot. But something has been bothering me a bit lately; I am under the impression that you are way too into flirting with guys, and that you really are a little on the desperate side for male attention. You seem to want just about every guy to want you, but you clearly aren't interested in most of the guys that you are flirting with, and I noticed the other night that you shot me a dirty look when I was laughing with Mark, like you were a little upset that him and I were getting on well and that he wasn't giving you the attention that he was giving me, and I know that you aren't interested in him, so I was a little bit baffled by why you would be angry about that. And then it occurred to me that you were probably jealous because you want Mark to want YOU and to not even want to talk to me.


I just think that something like this could threaten our friendship, and I really don't want that to happen because we are good friends and I don't want to lose the connection that we have. I think that you should think about how much you are leading these guys on, and potentially hurting their feelings, so that you can feel good about yourself. I think it's a bit immature and selfish of you.'





Just make sure that you stress how important she is to you, and that you want to have a grown up chat with her about this. When she starts rolling her eyes, gasping, and acting indignant, just remind her that you are her friend, and you care about her, and that you don't intend to hurt her by talking about something that is bothering you, and that you are glad that you have such a good relationship with her that you feel as though you can come to her with anything and that she will listen to you.


Good luck.


I've written enough for now;)
deafrwerfq2erdsafefefef
act like if you don't notice.





%26amp; keep being yourself.





it will drive her nuts (maybe) but you shouldn't change cause of a 'pissy face'


so what, she'll get over it. y'all are BEST friends. best friends don't make each other change cause they need attention.





you just keep being yourself.





you should be able to feel free to be yourself.





if her insecurities are too much, maybe y'all just aren't fit to be friends. my friends insecurities costed me DRAMA %26amp; hurt through my high school years. cause i felt i had to conform, when really they were the one with the problem.





BEEE YOURSELF.
I cannot understand what you are saying.. but the retarded friends syndrome is pretty common.





Simple way to deal with it... Accept it as it is.. no point changing a person's character for lame reasons. Have sympathy for the retards....
too long to read, but i need to say this.





ppl are like his friends.
  • mortgage rate
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment