Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with friends that accuse your child of wrong and not thiers..?

i have a friend her daughter is same age as mine which is 4 . i understand children will have fights and sometimes hit echother but her daughter hits or scratches my kid and claims her child would never do that and she had the nerve one day we was talking and all of a sudden i hear my daughter crying and screaming from friends childs play room i ran to see what happend her daughter said alexis hit me and my friend was like she probably did ! it hurt my feelings and pissed me off at the same time i tryed to talk to her about the kids fighting and she tried to make it all about my kids fault and her kid is an angel and dosent do anything wrong she just walks away how do you deal with something like that ?How to deal with friends that accuse your child of wrong and not thiers..?
same thing happened to me a while back with a roomie... I finally started seperating them and not letting them play anymore. My daughter picked up bad habits from hers.. try talking to her about it and if she can't see where you are coming from then she is not a friend. Especially if you witness the things that are happening as well... your child doesn't need to be bullied by a child with a blind sided mother


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment