Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with friends like this?

there are these girls right


and me and the, used to be friends


but not anymore now


and my best friend


Sabrina


and i have been best friends since we were in pre-k


and all she does is follow around the preppy gourp of girls around like a puppy dog and rather hang out with them and me and she always is rude to me when she is around them


what should I doHow do you deal with friends like this?
Well I think she actually does like you as you guys have been friends for a long time. But I think she is trying to be someone she's not by hanging out with a bunch of girls who she defines as cool and trying to be like them and since your not doing that she's being rude to you in front of the other girls. You should talk to her and tell her she shouldn't change and follow other people around cause it's cool. Wish you luck xxxHow do you deal with friends like this?
i've been there,except my friend went more into the rocker crowd.my tip would be just confront her about it.ask her why she's been acting the way she is,and tell her it offends you.if she still acts like it,then i'd try to drift away as a friend to see if she tries to save the friendship.if she doesnt try to save it,then just let her go.no one should have a friend who doesnt care about them.





good luck


:]
forget her she is more intersested in them and i the end she will realize she fd up
Tell her how your feeling and what she's doing. She might not know that she is hurting you. If she continues to do that and doesn't care then turn on her. If she's not sorry and wants you back at a friend, she's not worth it and you need to move on.


I'm a friend expert and I hope I helped!!
She's obviously insecure with herself, and too immature to handle a real best friend.


You should just let her go, find a more reliable best friend. You don't want to be friends with any one who's ';embarrassed'; to be around you around certain people, or at all. It's not worth it hun.





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
If you two have been friends for a long time, you should be able to go to her house or she comes to yours and sit down to discuss how you are feeling. If she is really a friend, she will apologize for her actions. Talking is the only thing to do. I hope you two work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment