Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I help a friend deal with a bad person in her life?

He brings her down, he's always insulting to her. How can I make her see that she doesn't need them in her life?How can I help a friend deal with a bad person in her life?
Here Liz, you can call this number and talk with someone who knows the answers to your questions just like your friend did... I won't even say what the number is for here 1-800-799-SAFE(7233). That might be the best thing you can do first.How can I help a friend deal with a bad person in her life?
Honestly you can't do anything but support her. Even though you may not like the situation it's not your place to tell her who is good and bad in her life. Just be there for her, and when he/she hurts her, don't rub it in her face that you were right.
Its simple. Hire some one to kick the **** out of him or her until they change or just outright kill them the only way to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment