Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the deal with female friends?

I am a nice, smart mid-20 something female. For some reason all the girls I have become friends with in the last several years have all turned out to be back stabbing beezies. Most recently this girl who acted like a friend tried to get with my boyfriend. Do any other females encounter this? How do I meet nice female friends?What is the deal with female friends?
Well I have had my share of maneating friends, but I have a few that I know are my friends and they will be forever. We set ground rules and one of them is that we dont sleep, or kiss, or date the others man. My friend tried joking about me going out with her ex and I said I could never kiss a guy she had kissed. The women you encounter are not friends, but usually there are signs. One friend of mine in HS started dating my bf, it started with her getting his number from my phone book and calling him. I was furious that he went along with it! It ended up not working out with her and well he tried coming back to me but he was too late. And that friend was forever on my bad list, and still is to this day. She did the same to my other friend and she has been axed. Women can be catty at times. Just dont give up you will find your new BFF!What is the deal with female friends?
ha im a girl too. %26amp; same thing happened to me. A girl i was best-friends with for 16 years me %26amp; her stopped talking a few month's ago. I just think girls are too much alike, %26amp; once you think you can trust them all of a sudden something happends. i yet to come across a girl i can call my bestfriend so idk i wish i had one
Yes, I have had a few friends do that to me. But there are girls out there who will really care about you. The hard part is finding them and knowing if you really can trust them. I have a few friends who I know would NEVER backstab me. But... you have to be a good friend first in order to get a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment