Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I help my friend deal with a college rejection?

Today my friend got an email from her top choice school saying she had been denied, and of course she was upset, She was really excited about going to that school,it was her dream school, and on top of everything else, on the same day a lot of other people got college acceptances and everyone was celebrating and that made her even worse, I mean, she even left school really early, she was that upset


So I wanna do something for her, to make her feel better.........How can I help my friend deal with a college rejection?
I have heard of a lot of people who were rejected one year and accepted the next, a lot of times they should simply get someone to help them with the application process. And if not, well, there are always less demanding ways that probably won't be so terrible

No comments:

Post a Comment