Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with friends who are jealous of you? 10 pts..?

Also, what is the best way to ';let that friend know'; you don't want to be friends with her anymore?





10 pts. to most mature answer, thanks.How do you deal with friends who are jealous of you? 10 pts..?
You will always have friends that are envious of you. We all do. Don't be mad at her for it. Take it as a compliment. If you don't want to be friends with her anymore, don't be mean about it, treat her how you would want to be treated. just open up and have a talk with her about the things that are bothering you, thats what friends do.How do you deal with friends who are jealous of you? 10 pts..?
u can't deal with stupid... and that's basically what jealously is. they shoot you mean looks and make catty remarks but hey if being mean to me gives your pathetic life some joy i say go for it... no skin off my nose...





all those people want is attention and if you refuse to give that to them it will cut them deeper than anything they can do to you... so just ignore them





just separate yourself from her for a while and give both of you time to grow apart
just go up to her and cuss her *** out
If your freinds are jealous of you then ther probaly not your freinds. The best way to let the freind know you dont want to be their freinds is to slowly start to hang out with other people. Like at lunch sit with other people or next year dont talk to them, Just slowly distantance yourself from them.
just ignore her talk and get on with what you have to do which make her jealous








get a new friend its like a new toy you don t fall in love with an old toy like her
I deal with a jealous friend by telling her not to be jealous. They are usually jealous because they think my life is better than them, but I try to explain how my life is not better and how she is very fortunate and then they usually feel better.





Completely honestly, I will let friend know I'm not interested by spreading rumors, calling her mean names and turning everyone against her. I know you were not looking for this as an answer, but that is my honest answer.





I never said I agree with my ways so here is my advice for you:


1st think to yourself ';Why don't you want this girl to be your friend?'; If you want honestly answer that than ask yourself ';Do I know enough about this girl to honestly say that I HATE her?'; Remember! Hate is a strong word because no matter what, you will never know how the girl feels and you will never know her whole life story. So don't exclude this friend, she doesn't have to be a best friend: you don't have to invite her over to your house, but still talk to her when she talks to you and if she wants to sit at your lunch table then welcome her! Friends are MUCH better than frenemies. Trust me.
How to deal wit friends that r jealous wit u? HMMM let me think. u no wat **** the people thats jealous of u.they just hatin on u because they no u r better than them! so girl here's my other advice, if u don't wanna be friends wit this friend anymore just tell her that or just ignore her. GOOD LUCK!!
good friends will not be competitive with you. If they are jealous of you, tell them they are no fun to hang out with and you feel you don't have anything in common anymore. I have had jealous friends and the friendship doesn't last when they are always competitive with you and you are not competitive. They will usually end up screwing you over if they can. Don't answer this person's calls every time they call and just distance yourself. They will get the hint. If they demand an answer to why you are distant, tell them like it is.
i would help my friend come up with a list of things that are great about her. like her smile, her sense of humor, etc. to get rid of a friend, i would either talk to her in person or (in weird situations) call her. tell her that she's a good person, but u r just two different ppl. u both r too different and u feel like your lived would b btr if the friendship was ended. be as nice and understanding as u possibly can. good luck!
yOU GO AND FIND A NEW FRIEND THAT IS SINCERE AND NOT JEALOUS OF YOU.
just say this is not working out i still want to be cool just not best / friends anymore , trust me that happend to me and it worked!!!!!!!
Kindness kills jealous. If you are always honesty and caring eventually those people will realize taht they have no reason to be hating you.


Some friends come a go, so just avoid her or if she doen't get the hint tell her that you and her want different things/ like different things/fill in the blank and you don't think its working; its kinda like a break up.
just leave them alone when they call blow them off like they don't matter. They will get the point in time. It took a full 6 months for my friends to never call again after they treated me like crap and I just started ignoring them. I have not heard anything from them since. good luck
  • computer security
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment