Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with friends who have changed a lot over the years?

I used to be best friends with some1 and then she like changed and treats me a different way now and she thinks she's so cool and she's always trying to show off...omg it's really annoying...any suggestions?How to deal with friends who have changed a lot over the years?
I am going through the same thing right now. My friend has changed BIG TIME. She is doing drugs, hangin out with different people and her attitute towards me has changed 100%. I told her I dont want to be around here anymore and if that is the life she chooses then she can leave me out of it.





I suggest talking to your friend and letting them know how you feel. Dont point any fingers...just let them know you miss the old them.How to deal with friends who have changed a lot over the years?
People change, especially while they're young.





I'm not friends with any of the people I was friends with when I was a kid. My younger brothers, who are 13 and 15, are growing apart from old friends and making new ones, just like I did.





It's rare that people are really ';best friends forever';. Especially if she's being mean to you and is annoying you, it's probably time to move on to find a new friend who will treat you better and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment