Monday, August 16, 2010

How do my friends deal with this situation?

Ok so my two best friends are going out and have been for about 2 months. We are in high school so that may explain some of the issues. Everything was going good, but lately they have been growing apart. They still hang out with our big group of friends but sometimes now don't sit next to each other and just act different. The guy told me he did not really like her as a girlfriend anymore just a friend. And then I also asked her and she said the same...I really don't know what to do cause they are both asking for advice on how and when and what to say to just be friends. I told them to just find a place to talk but it would be so awkward for them and they don't know what to say or even start that conversation...But also they don't know how the other feels and is worrying if they feel the same or not. I know both sides but i cant tell the other since they trusted me to not tell anyone. I really don't know what to do to help out my best buds. =/How do my friends deal with this situation?
I would just suggest they talk to each other and leave it at that. they need to work out their problems themselves and not put you in the middle to have to choose sides. I suggest staying out of it. it will only drag you into drama I assume you don't need and could make one of them have sour feelings toward you in the future.How do my friends deal with this situation?
CONFERENCE! get them all together and talk about their issues! lolzz
  • computer security
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment